Saturday, February 14, 2009

SONY VAIO FW Series VGN-FW373J

Posted on 6:51 AM by Shujah Ur Rehman


SONY VAIO FW Series VGN-FW373J Pros: The display is beyond beautiful with the FULLHD and 1920x1080 resolution. I never knew how terribly my desktop's display looked until I placed this next to it during setup.Design is sleek and comfortable to rest hands on.Keyboard was very easy to transition to. (Almost seamless.)Plays L4D on mostly high settings with 2x MSAA anti-aliasing and Anisotropic 2x. (Avg 30fps with background apps)Runs very quiet.
Cons: Left/right-click buttons are a little loud, but I just tap the touchpad most of the time anyways. I also had to boost the response of the touchpad in the control panel, but now it works beautifully.A lot of bloatware.Speakers are okay, but definitely not the greatest. However, I will almost always have this thing hooked up to my speakers

No Response to "SONY VAIO FW Series VGN-FW373J"

Leave A Reply